Our core team are all highly experienced professionals with unique areas of expertise. By working as a closely knit team, we are able to provide diverse technical expertise ensuring clients receive engineering and environmental excellence when working with Taylor Environmental. Our core team consists of:
Chris Taylor has 30 years experience as a professional in the water, waste water, infrastructure planning and construction sectors.
Chris has extensive knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes having designed, operated, managed, trained plant operators (Council and private industry), and provided senior technical support to water and wastewater treatment plants for government facilities, private industry, local communities, resorts and municipalities.
This experience includes commissioning and managing a wastewater plant treating 1.5ML/ day of high strength organic wastewater, developed groundwater water treatment options and designing water and wastewater treatment plants for resorts, communities and industry. As a Water Efficiency Assessor, Chris has been involved in preparing Water Efficiency Management Plans (WEMPs) for private industry and government facilities.
Chris also has extensive experience in working with contaminated sites, acid sulphate soils, environmental impact management, stormwater, water reuse and air quality particularly in relation to major road projects.
Chris established Taylor Environmental Pty Ltd in 2007. Chris’ primary focus within Taylor Environmental is water and wastewater treatment including plant design, rectification, process troubleshooting and technical support, water reuse and water demand management.
Key areas of Expertise:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation and Management
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water Treatment
- Water Efficiency Management Plans
- Wastewater and Water Treatment Plant Training
- Water Reuse
- Waste Management
- Stormwater Quality Treatment
- Air Quality
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Environmental Management Systems and EMS Auditing
- Community Consultation
- Certificate IV in Domestic Wastewater Management
- Environmental Management System Auditor (NCSI)
- Workplace Trainer and Assessor (Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training)
- Registered Water Efficiency Assessor (W010030)
- Green Star Accredited
- 2009 AWA National Conference – Water Efficiencies achieved at SEQ Correctional Centres
- 2007 Facilities Manager Workshop – Water Efficiency Management Plans.
- 2001 International Erosion and Sediment Control Association Conference – Learning’s from the commissioning of the stormwater quality control devices for the Pacific Motorway Project (Logan to Nerang).
- 1999 Water Industry Operations Conference ‐ Wastewater quality and blue –green algae.
Harikesh has completed a Bachelor of Civil Engineering and has been working for Taylor Environmental since the beginning of 2017.
Harikesh has been on 3 trips to Cambodia and Indonesia with the company Engineers Without Borders which gave him experience in creating designs for a range of locations which has really helped his work at Taylor Environmental. He completed an internship with Indonesian Company Earthline, learning and working with Mapinfo software as well as soil analysis, an area which Taylor Environmental uses on a daily basis.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Civil Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering
- Drainage Planning
- Soil analysis
Harrison is in his final year studying Mechatronics Engineering at the Queensland University of Technology. Harrison’s knowledge of robotics, automation and programming has made him an invaluable member of the Taylor Environmental team.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Materials manufacturing
- Robotics and programming
- Automation and control
- Systems designing
Joel is our leading designer at Taylor Environmental. Joel has 10 years’ experience as an electronics technician which has helped him provide a unique and skilled perspective for all Taylor Environmental designs.
Key areas of Expertise
- Extensive experience using programs such as AutoCAD
- Systems Design
- Structural Design
Hailey is in her final year studying a double degree in business and psychology at Queensland University of Technology. Hailey’s study and previous experience in customer service has helped Taylor Environmental develop essential relationships with clients.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Human Resourcing
- Business Systems Management
- Project Management